OUR FIRST APARTMENT – GET AN IMPRESSION!
Get an impression of our quiet, yet centrally located holiday home Fuerth. Its size is about 46 sqm (on the ground floor) with two rooms, kitchen and a bathroom. It is conveniently located on the ground floor!
Our apartments are suitable for persons suffering from an allergy. They have all been renovated and furnished. This apartment is furnished with parquet floors and stucco elements, and therefore has its own, very special charm.
We offer free Wi-Fi for our guests.
Furnishings of holiday home Fuerth:
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Livingroom / bedroom with up to 3 single beds. One of them can be used as a couch
- TV in both rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, water cooker, dishwasher) with dining table for five persons
- Bathroom with toilet and shower (towels, hairdryer, soap, etc.).
- Hallway with wardrobe
- Rates depending on rental period
Some information about Fuerth:
The history of the town of Fuerth dates back to 1007, when the city was first mentioned in a document. Emperor Heinrich II transferred the settlement to the bishopric of Bamberg. In the Middle Ages and early modern times, Fuerth was an important trading centre and cloth-making centre. In the 19th century, the town developed into an important industrial location, especially in the toy and shoe industries. During the Second World War Fuerth was badly destroyed, but rebuilt in the years that followed. Today Fuerth is a modern city with a rich history and a variety of sights, including the neo-baroque municipal theatre, the town hall with its high tower and the Franconian Jewish Museum.